About this Mohair Sweater
For Autumn/Winter 20′ Julia Di Lorenzo channels our high quality designs with cozy, functional styles like this mohair, easy fit, ribbed sweater. A minimal-yet-bold plaid with a 80’s style retro feel. These sweaters are composed of thin bands which cross over evenly throughout, resulting in a sequence of small squares. Made in Italy ribbed elastic collar, cuffs and hem to keep the cold out and the warmth in. This basic plaid with just two colours, making it an easier option to be dressed up or down.
Why It’s Sustainable:
The scientific name is of the Mohair content is Capra d’Angora and the country of origin is South Africa.
The animal is farmed and not wild, sustainability is ensured because it is hair that grows back once sheared. The animals are well cared for as they represent the farmers’ future livelihood.
Our yarn is spun in South Africa, we then dye the yarn, weave into fabric and finish out in United Kingdom.
Finished product designed and constructed in Italy with talented craftsmanship and passion.
- Timeless style silhouette
- Slight shoulder drop cut
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Mohair extra cozy and snugly soft
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
WHY IT’S LOVABLE:
- 100% Made In Italy from heartmade talented artisans
- Does not irritate the skin, even for people who are sensitive to most fabrics.
- Very comfortable
- 100% Natural manufactured from an ethical farm in U.K
- 2 colour modern but bold plaid can be worn up or down.
- The most durable animal fiber and will last for many years.