The “Londra” Khaki Raincoat
The Waterproof “Upcycled Yarn” Raincoat to help clean our planet.
Trench Coat – Earth Khaki & Moon Yellow
Our “Londra” earth khaki raincoat has a waterproof lightweight + relaxed fit silhouette. In other words, our coat is made to keep you dry from those unsuspected rainy days. Our FUNctional raincoat is made with our JDL brand’s signature yellow piping and bottom border look. Wear this coat in spring, summer and autumn, from our “Phase 2” collection 2021. Our Avant-Garde Coat is made with an unique certified system from upcycled yarn from “NewLife Yarns Org”, to help clean our planet from post-consumer PET bottles. Also, our trench coat buttons are made with 65% vegetables and biodegradable fibbers. This feel-good ethically made coat creates all positive emotions. Your choice matters! So, what will you choose?
Upcycled Fabric Origin: Portugal
Biodegradable Buttons Origin: Italy
Crafted in Italy.
- Fits according to size, take your true size.
- Slim fitting through the shoulders with waist gathering for a flowy bottom effect
- Made from upcycled marine plastic premium yarn fabric to help clean the oceans.
- Storm pockets for smartphone insertion
- Interior upcycled mesh lining for freedom of movement
- lightweight, non-stretchy raincoat fabric
- Back flap yoke for rain guard protection
- 100% recycled waterproof polyester
WHY IT’S LOVABLE:
- 100% Made In Italy from handmade talented artisans
- Good reason to help clean our planet
- Easy to wear
- moon yellow and earth khaki raincoat color
- Timeless trench coat style
There are no reviews yet.