THE WARMEST T-SHIRT YOU WILL EVER EXPERIENCE!
Another piece to keep yourself warm and stylish all winter. This minimal-yet-bold plaid with an 80’s style feel could possibly be the warmest Tshirt around. Composed of thin bands which cross over evenly throughout, resulting in a sequence of small squares. Made in Italy ribbed elastic collar & hem to keep the cold out and the warmth in. A basic plaid with just two colours, making it an easier option to be dressed up or down. Wear these cuties over your favourite button blouse.
Why It’s Sustainable:
The scientific name is of the Mohair content is Capra d’Angora and the country of origin is South Africa.
The animal is farmed and not wild, sustainability is ensured because it is hair that grows back once sheared. The animals are well cared for as they represent the farmers’ future livelihood.
The yarn is spun in South Africa, we then dye the yarn, weave into fabric and finish out in United Kingdom.
Finished product designed and constructed in Italy with talented craftsmanship and passion.
- Timeless style silhouette
- Slight shoulder drop cut
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Mohair extra cozy and snugly soft
- Ribbed collar & hem
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy soft fabric
WHY IT’S LOVABLE:
- 100% Made In Italy from heartmade talented artisans
- Does not irritate the skin, even for people who are sensitive to most fabrics.
- The most warmest T-shirt in the world
- 100% Natural ethical from a sustainable farm in South Africa *IMPORTANT
- 2 colour modern but bold plaid can be worn up or down.
- The most durable animal fiber and will last for many years.